View Single Post
Old 10-10-2008, 10:20 PM   #93
littlecammi

Drives: '87 Pontiac Fiero GT
The current status of the American economy and the scary activity in the stock market this last week have me very afraid of spending money on anything that I want but really don't need. I've decided to wait for at least a year and see what else happens before even thinking about buying a Camaro SS.

Blue not being available on the SS actually makes waiting easier for me.

I have owned three yellow cars over the years. I drive a black Fiero GT now and used to have a black Firebird Trans Am. Don't want another yellow car or black car. I currently also have a medium silver car and a bright red car. I obviously like silver and red, but I do not want a Camaro in either shade of silver or either shade of red. My previous daily driver was a white Fiero GT. I liked the Fiero but not the white color. I will not get another white car. I had a hugger orange with black stripes '70-1/2 Z/28 Camaro years ago. Not sure if I like the metallic orange color for the new Camaro. Also not sure an orange car would look that good parked next to my red car. But a nice blue Camaro SS with white stripes would have looked great next to my red car (which has black stripes).