View Single Post
Old 11-21-2008, 05:42 PM   #21
detroitboy
Pinholic

Drives: 11 Silverado, 08 Shelby GT500 Conv.
Quote:
Originally Posted by fbodfather View Post
I AM GOING TO BREAK HIS ARM................... (for turning on the lights...)

The Ambient lighting on the Silver car does not work like it should...and there's a reason for that.

The car was built LAST DECEMBER --

We are putting the finishing touches on Ambient Lighting - and when it's ready, we can hardly wait to show it to you because it's a really cool thing......

But I certainly don't want you to see it 'half-done' - which is what happened last night.

**pushing buttons on phone**

** contacting Drivers of Black suburbans in L.A. Basin.....**
No sweat...as long as it is on the car when its built or available as an option when the order is finalized (I'm an orange accent interior customer). I just don't want to miss out on an option when the order get sent it, and then have the option show up a few months later (like the HUD). I hope I'm not the guy that finally gets my car in August, and then the HUD shows up a month later.
Don't worry about it if its going to be a non-issue by the time production rolls around. Most of us understand that some of these "smaller issues" are still outstanding. We just want to know what the options are planned to be so that we can order them if we want them. If it holds up production to get the option installed...well..thats the way it goes sometimes.

ordered 01/19/07
3000 - 2/27/09
3400 - 3/27/09
3800 - 4/17/09 (built and lost in the vortex)
ship date ??????? (I gave up and got a GT500)
5/11/09 - order cancelled
5/27/09 - vehicle arrived at dealership for whoever bought it after me
detroitboy is offline   Reply With Quote