Thread: My V6 Turbo
View Single Post
Old 08-09-2009, 01:45 PM   #15
Camaro-Teskey
BlackonBlack

Drives: 2010 Blk Camaro 1LT
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mohrg Beast View Post
Well guys since you all know everything i shouldnt even post. but for one im not a kid, just cause im getting a turbo on a rare, at the moment, car and noboday else is i guess that makes me a kid huh??lol. and i said im getting 450 or so WHP. which will be around 500 to 550 or so give or take HP. but you guys can talk all the crap you want, when i get my car back ill have the turbo fully tuned dyno'd the works. you wont..I AM happy and im sending the car out Wednesday for A MONTH so these guys can use my car for a prototype. im sacrificing a month without my car so these guys can use it to fabricate the tubing and all that so everyone else can enjoy a turbo as well. so just keep being negative and talking crap about something and someone you dont have even the slightest clue about. when i get my V6 back and its outrunning SS's like they are sitting still then ill have the last laugh. i post this stuff to be constructive and help others find information about otherwise nonexistant material and everyone would rather talk crap than be constructive or even ask questions first before being an idiot.please guys keep the negativity for your chatrooms or a trash talking thread.
Good luck man, hope they do find out how to tune it.