Thread: Bluetooth issue
View Single Post
Old 04-30-2013, 01:46 AM   #1
Shakezulla

Drives: 2013 Camaro
Bluetooth issue

This may have been covered. I did a brief search and cant find this specific issue.

I have '13 2LT (non touchscreen) I can connect my smartphone just fine (Droid DNA). However, accessing the phone via hands free is a bit challenging and goes like this:

1. I press the phone icon and say "VOICE"
2. Camaro says "accessing phone"
3. My phone then activates and the hands free *(on my phone) asks me to say a command...through my phone NOT the car speakers.
4. At the same time that my phone is asking me to say a command, my car is telling me "goodbye" and hangs up both my car and my phone.

Also, if my phone has a slider lock on the car wont even make it to step 3. It will just disconnect. if I use my phone and press who I want to call it works just fine (defeats the purpose of hands free but it works)

Any help defining an issue or confirming "thats just the way it goes" would be great. Do i really have to say "voice" every time??? Seems like a step backwards from what other car companies are doing. My old car was just...Push the phone icon, say "Call ___." then the phone would call.
Shakezulla is offline   Reply With Quote