drbabyface4u2

Drives: none
Smile about your car

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moman View Post
KEY DETAILS:

::::::::::::: ONE OF 464 TOTAL V6 PRODUCTION COUNT
:::::::::::::

***CLEAN CAR FAX***, ***LOW MILES (11,850)***,***ONE OWNER***, ***FACTORY WARRANTY*** and ***LIMITED EDITION MODEL***

ASKING: $31,000 + FREE Indoor/Outdoor Full Black with Matching Rally yellow stripe premium cover.

EXTERIOR:
RS Appearance Package (HID LAMP with Glowing Halo ring), Rally Yellow Exterior Premium Paint, Transformers Black Carbon-Fiber-Like Rally Stripes, High Wing Spoiler, Autobot shield emblems on front quarter panels, 20-inch high-gloss painted black wheels with Autobot wheel center caps, High-intensity discharge headlamps with glowing LED halo rings, Concept style trunk lid and rare fiscal black-out kit, Carbon-Fiber-Like wrap on front and back Chevy emblems and TF3 Style tinted front and back window glass.

INTERIOR:
Yellow stitching on seats, door armrests, center console lid, soft IP insert, steering wheels and shift knob, Autobot icon embroidered on center console lid, Carbon Flash instrument panel insert and door inserts with Ice Blue ambient lighting, Transformers edition door sill plate decal, Embroidered Autobot shield on front headrests, AM/FM and CD with Boston Acoustics premium nine-speaker sound system, Back-up Camera and Head-Up Display with digital readouts for vehicle speed, selected gear, audio system information, high-beam indicator, compass, outside air temperature, turn signals, tachometer, vehicle messages, Turn-by-Turn information and phone information

PERFORMANCE:
2LT 3.6L V6 engine producing 323 Horsepower, Six-speed automatic with TAPshift, City: 26 MPG and Highway: 30 MPG

ADDED ON-SCREEN APPEARANCE:
Black Ground Effects - $2,500 Installed (Included in the total selling price)
Ok I would like to know if you still selling it. Can you email me at drbabyface4u2@gmail.com. I would like to ask you a few question and offer you an offer.
drbabyface4u2 is offline   Reply With Quote