View Single Post
Old 01-30-2011, 01:42 PM   #17
db1918

Drives: Red 2011 2ss LS3
I just wanted to let everyone know that I had bought this system as well. As so I was told. I payed the seller through paypal he accepted my payment & he was going to ship them to me first thing in the morning. He told me he would call me first thing in the morning with a ups tracking number. I just happened to get back on the forum & noticed that NVMYSS had posted "I will see you Thursday to pick these up". When I called the seller to question him about this I was told "No I am selling them to you". So the next morning comes and goes no tracking number. Seller states that he had to get up early for work will get them sent out tonight when I get home. Well about 3 oclock he calls & tells me a line of bs that this exhaust system is locked up in a shop & cant get to them until Saturday but he will call me first thing Saturday morning. Saturday morning comes & goes no phone call so I called him. Seller states that he is going by the shop to pick them up. Well just so happens shop is still locked up. At that point I just gave up & realized what type of person I was dealing with. NVMYSS if you read this not intended to be anything against you just wanted everyone to know what kind of person we had on this forum with LSU/LS3. I did at least get my money back.
db1918 is offline   Reply With Quote