View Single Post
Old 09-05-2010, 02:01 AM   #3
Gmoney_2010

Drives: 2004 Envoy SLT 4X4
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2Unique4U View Post
I am asking the exact same question! I am 19 and about to buy a 2LT 2011 IOM with IO interior, sun roof, auto trans, rs pkg, ground effects, and nickel fuel door. I don't know how competitive the market is in the greater Los Angles area, but here in Oklahoma we have 3 major dealers and they are fighters. This is where I am going to win out... Hopefully.. Btw I am pretty sure the polish wheels upgrade is included in the RS package bc it comes with the midnight silver rims.
Im in the same boat as you.. Im only 18 though but want basically the same vehicle as you two, except Summit White with black hood stripes. And the polished wheels arent part of the RS package by the way, the RS includes the same wheel but painted I believe. So I want the polished for an extra $470.. I just started college so Im also eligible for the College Discount, family member works for Sprint so Supplier Pricing, and Costco member. But I dont know if any of those can be combined, I really hope so though.