View Single Post
Old 10-31-2013, 11:33 AM   #44
BlownSS

Drives: 2010 Camaro SS/RS
Just got the car back from the shop. Running great and no oil leak. They replaced the o rings not included with the valley cover from Magnuson and the intake manifold gaskets. After being removed and installed twice, they thought it best to just replace em since they were in there. Just over 700 bucks out the door. While putting everything back together, they cracked both of the supercharger engine covers so now I need to get 2 new ones. They said that they cracked because of the increased heat in the engine bay, they were brittle and "this just happens sometimes" At this point, i am so tired of asking people to take some personal responsibility, i just shut my mouth, handed over my Visa and left. Apparently I am asking too much as a consumer! Wonder how much new ones will cost me.
2010 IOM SS/RS LS3, Hennessey HPE550 Polished Magnuson TVS2300 Supercharger. 3.4 Pulley. Kooks long tube headers / high flow cats. GHL Full exhaust. ZL1 Fuel Pump/ADM FPCM. MSW Bap. JRE ZL1 Race cam with new springs/pushrods/Trunion Upgrade. FIC 850cc injectors. ZR1 Map sensor. CAI Induction. JRE Tune.
BlownSS is offline   Reply With Quote