View Single Post
Old 05-12-2011, 11:25 PM   #17
Ghost1LE

Drives: 2013 AGM 2SS/RS 1LE
Honestly, I can't speak on the product yet, I just installed them, but I will tell you they are not as simple as "Popping" the old ones out and putting the news ones in. You need to get behind the wheel well and unscrew the cover and then reach up and push it out in the back. The front's you just need to remove the wheel well cover and push it out, but it is not simply popping them out. I put one in and The piece that snaps it into place just decided to break when I put it in not even pulling it out which is when it actually might break. They are a horrible Company when it comes to backing up their products, so I will tell you it's going to be a hit or miss you may not have issues or you will have many and regret it, but If it means anything I would say go with the Showstopper ones they are a little more expensive, but they make use of the OEM piece and do not have the moisture issue. I spent $150+ on these Sidemarkers and I can already tell after one day I will be investing in Showstopper ones in the near future.