View Single Post
Old 04-27-2013, 07:25 PM   #288
batman53201
Account not blocked

Drives: The Batmobile
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChevyTrunkMusic View Post
Hello everyone,

I've been a long time lurker of C5 for many years, and i hate to seem melodramatic on my first post here, but please, allow me to vent.

I'm 22 and have been saving for a Camaro SS for as long as I can remember. Between university and everything else, it's a long process. This was the year that I'm finally in a position to pull the trigger.

It was all worth it considering the 2010-2013 camaro. It's a true dream car, one that a young guy like me dreams of owning one day. In short, the looks were spot on. flawless really.

But this, Chevy... Man, it's hideous. this is an insult to me, as I always had the dream of buying new this coming year. But i can safely tell you that I'd never, ever buy the 2014. It's downright ugly, and it is far, far from a dream car. It looks like they took the 2010-13, hit it with the ugly stick and spat in all of our faces. WHY? why ruin perfection? Chevy, your original gen 5 is what got me into cars. Yes, it birthed a whole new passion for me. I can safely say that if this were the car that i saw as a 17 year old watching transformers for the first time, I would not be a car guy today.

The camaro was the muscle car of my time. But I can tell you this, it has now become the last-place, last resort muscle car. I wouldn't hesitate buying a mustang or challenger before this if in some wierd twist of reality I was forced to choose between the 3.

Sorry, but it's true. Chevrolet, for the love of GOD change it back, and wish me luck in finding a 2010-2013 model.
good luck
batman53201 is offline   Reply With Quote