View Single Post
Old 09-09-2010, 05:04 PM   #1
Silver2SSRS6spd
Prefer to be blown!

Drives: 2010 Silver/Black 2SS/RS Manual
Steve's Silver 2SS/RS 6 Speed [COTW 1/9/11]

I just want to say hi to everyone, will update this area soon. About myself, I'm. 43 and married with two daughters and live in San Ramon California, a suburb in the San Francisco bay area. I purchased my Camaro on March 13, 2010 and love it! This is my second Camaro, the first was a 1985 IROC-Z with the TPI motor. I loved that car to death even after it was stolen in 1992.

I like to drag the quarter mile and just started racing Auto-X events. I'm upgrading my car with those two things in mind. My first mod was to install am SLP skip shif eliminator. That mod was followed by the ACC DTRL LEDs. I then installed a rear blackout panel and front an rear SS emblems. I then installed Spohn front and rear sway bars and high performance end links. I then installed a pair of Spohn rear trailing arms to help reduce wheel hop. I then installed a Spohn tunnel brace and a K&N CAI kit.

Suspension Modifications:

BMR subframe connectors
BMR drive shaft safety loop
BMR rear differential bushings
BMR rear subframe cradle bushings
Spohn rear toe rods
Spohn rear trailing arms
Spohn front and rear sway bars
Phadt Adjustable coil-overs all around
Hotchkis front strut tower brace

Old modifications that have been replaced
BMR 2 point strut tower brace
BMR lowering springs, 1.4" up front and 1" out back

My best quarter mile time was 13.56 @ 107 when the car was still stock. Best time so far is 12.34 @114.51mph while still having traction issues.

Last edited by Silver2SSRS6spd; 06-03-2012 at 10:16 PM.
Silver2SSRS6spd is offline   Reply With Quote