View Single Post
Old 05-14-2012, 10:13 AM   #1
rd67

Drives: 2010 Silverado LTZ,2012 Camaro 2SS
Has anyone had issues with water getting into their Camaro during heavy rain???

I was wondering if anyone out ther has came out to their camaro after a heavy rain and noticed that water got in to the vehicle that was not easily explainable. We got a heavy downpour of rain during the night Friday and I thought nothing of the rain possibly getting in the vehicle until I got some things out of the car on Sunday morning and behind the drivers seat the floorboard was soaked!!! I was in the front of our driveway so it was not from flooding into the vehicle, I had the windows and sunroof fully closed so I am really confused as to how my back seat driver floorboard was wet and I luckily had the back seat floor mat actually act like a sponge. I checked the functionality of the windows because the windows actually drop down about a quarter of an inch when you open the door and once you close the door they raise back up ( It is supposed to help with the sealing of the windows by depressurizing the cabin of the vehicle and then sealing the cabin once the door is closed again ) I have owned this 2012 Camaro for all of 2 weeks and needless to say I am hoping this is a fixable situation and not an ongoing problem. If any of you good people have any information that might help with troubleshooting the problem or any experience with a similar problem it would very much appreciated, Thanks.
rd67 is offline   Reply With Quote