View Single Post
Old 06-09-2013, 07:40 PM   #1
jordan 572

Drives: none
FS: 20'' Black Chrome OE Wheels

For sale is a set of 20'' black chromed wheels, these wheels are in great condition with no curb rash on any of the wheels, the center caps are also black chromed. The tires are the oem Pirellis, they also have the factory tire pressure sensors in them. The wheels have one season on them, and have seen no salt. The tires have about 7500 miles on them. Front tires have about 73% of there tread left or about 8/32 (1/4''). Rears have about 55% left or about 5.5/32. Tires have never been patched or plugged, no nails or objects are stuck in the tires. The wheels never shook and were balanced correctly when they came off my car. No deep scratches, the wheels are still in great condition. Shipping will be paid by the buyer based on location.

I will not hold myself responsible for any issues involving these wheels/tires past delivery. There is no warranty on these wheels, with that said, if issues arise I will do my best to please the customer. Feel free to PM with any questions or concerns. Thank you for looking.

PRICE: $1249+ shipping/BO
Attached Images

jordan 572 is offline   Reply With Quote