View Single Post
Old 10-10-2009, 10:31 PM   #4
RJ's SS

Drives: 2010 Bumble Bee SS/RS L99/A6
I just bought mine at a local dealer. I told them I would give the MSRP as they were after $2995 market adjustment! They told me they could not do it that other dealers were asking and getting $5000 over for them all day long.

So I told them fine I would not pay it I could go to other dealers and get it for sticker. The sales manager politely called me a liar. So then I noticed something. The dealership managment had been taken over by one from 6 miles down the road. So I rode down to that dealership and talked to the manager about ordering one. He tried to sell me a white one off the showroom floor and I told him I did not want white. He says well I will order what you want or sell the white one for MRSP! I said thats funny cause the dealership down the road you now run has one I want and called me a liar when I told them other dealers are selling them for MRSP. He said well let him know.

I drive home and 2 hours later the saleman from the first dealership calls and offers to sell the one I want to me for only $2000 over. I said not when I can buy them for MSRP. I got the you can not pitch so I unloaded that the manger from the dealership that was taking them over just tried to sell me one off the lot or order one for me for it.

Surprise!, they called the next day to offer it to me for sticker. LOL I bought it of course.

RJ's SS
RJ's SS is offline   Reply With Quote