View Single Post
Old 05-26-2015, 05:23 PM   #10
Muscle Car Lover

Drives: 2014 2SS M6 "CHRISTINE"
Quote:
Originally Posted by Graylan View Post
Looking to find a dealer to take my 1LE to for its first oil change.

I haven't had any luck thus far after taking it two other time to two separate dealers...

1st Dealer: Scheduled service for 730am on a Friday in MD. Took it in at 5k miles and dealer stated, "sorry, cant change the oil per your service contract (that comes with the new purchase) until the % left is lower than where it is now (it was around 40%)"

2nd Dealer: Schedule service for 900am on a Wednesday in MA (as I moved from MD to MA). Arrived to that dealer to state they didn't find my appointment and would need to see if they could get me in. While I waited, they also came back to say they couldn't change the oil do to the % remaining (15% at that time).

So needless to say, I am at 7.5K and finally at lower than 10% remaining.
I am looking to identify a dealer in the New England area that has experience with Camaros and Corvettes. I didn't know if this info was available to the public.

I know certain dealers get certain cars on its lots based off of historic sales so I thought it was worth asking for this reason.

P.S. And I know some of you might ask WTH do I even bother with a dealer... I like having all the records kept with Chevrolet against the VIN. If there is another way to do this going outside a dealer for service, let me know!

-Gralyan
If you want to come all the way to New England, Macmulkin Chevrolet sells boats of Corvettes and Camaro's and have a great service department. They know how to take care of the cars.
"But, House Mormont remembers. The North remembers! We know no King but the King of the North whose name is Stark. I don't care if he's a bastard. Ned Stark's blood runs through his veins. He's my king–from this day until his last day."

Mods: ARH headers and hi flow cats, VMAX ported throttle body, CAI air intake, Slowhawk Performance tuning
Muscle Car Lover is offline   Reply With Quote