View Single Post
Old 09-30-2012, 08:51 PM   #9
DanSS24

Drives: Dream Cars in my head
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jayrcr3 View Post
Add a whipple and have more power than a ZL1 and still have $10,000 in your pocket.

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2
Just remember, once you increase the GO (power), you have to increase the WHOA! (suspension/brakes), which accounts to more dough ($$$). 1LE is probably one of the best or THE best bargain money can buy for a fast yet handling factory daily driven race car.

Quote:
Originally Posted by x1sniper3x View Post
I thought about a ZL1 for a while. Even after I saw the price, I tried to think of ways I could swing paying for that. Granted, I did think of a few ways that I could manage it...it would basically require me to not buy anything else for a few years . The ZL1 is an awesome car, and I would absolutely love to have one, I can't justify the price for one.

Having said that however, I feel that the 1LE is the best bargain Camaro available and the best Camaro for me personally. You really can't beat the performance upgrades you get for only $3500. So I'm more than happy with a 1LE and have no regrets about not being able to afford a ZL1
Well said...

Quote:
Originally Posted by OzzySS View Post
No regret here, even though i'm going to be waiting a long time for my 1LE to get to the island :( I'm curious about the ZL1 suspension, and i like looks of the front end better, but the 1LE is, imo, an awesome package for the money. And there's no way i could realistically afford the ZL1, lol
No one should ever regret a purchase of any car...if it's the car that you really want.

Wishful thinking...but I sure can dream big.
DanSS24 is offline   Reply With Quote