View Single Post
Old 03-29-2011, 09:03 AM   #147
bobmac427

Drives: 2008 Z06
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeff4946 View Post
Don't worry. When the unions die. You'll be paid squat, and maybe you could hop the border, and grab one of those good paying Mexican jobs... artificially high? I'm not artificially grtting paid. And if you think you can keep up on my 12 hour shift... come try! Unions also make for safe work places also. Funny, I bet half the people in these forums are paid well enough to buy a CAMARO, because of the sweat of union workers, because if it wasn't for us, there would be no competition because everyone would be paid like a third world country. And there would be no OSHA, and children would work for pennies. But you drive a 40k car made by union workers, who maybe barely afford the products they make. Lazy bastards, right? O ya, and my union dues go to help fight cheap products being brought over from other country, and make it a fair wage for them too. What do your dues go for?
As a former union worker I FIGURED OUT that my dues were nothing more than $$ to the Democrats. You're nothing more than a money raising tool for politicians. I can't believe you guys have not figured out how the UNION is screwing you.
You should be PI$$ED!!!
bobmac427 is offline   Reply With Quote