View Single Post
Old 05-22-2010, 11:48 AM   #1
summitss/rsls3

Drives: summit white/IOM ss/rs ls3
M6 CLUTCH/TRANS PROBLEMS

for what its worth, i am one who is having all these problems that we are experiencing. I myself have bled my clutch, the dealership has pulled a vacuum on the system also and has had no effect on the way the clutch feels or operates (inconsistant engagement, no 1 to 2 shift over 5K rpms, stuck pedal, notchy shifting all the time, ect..). I have read about every thread on here about the clucht/trans problems.

one thing i have often wondered is if the new camaro has the restriction in the hydraulic line going to the slave cylinder. Well this morning i pulled the line of the clutch master cylinder to check and there is not a restriction like the corvettes and f-bodies had, so we can all rule this out as a problem. I am still on a mission to get this crap figured out because it isn't right by any means and it doesnt look like GM wants to go bankrupt over this so they are going to keep saying it isnt a problem and that they have never heard of such a thing (even though its all over the internet).

I dont really think they will go bankrupt but you get what im saying.
summitss/rsls3 is offline   Reply With Quote