View Single Post
Old 07-07-2011, 10:35 PM   #69
mwt18

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by camaropete View Post
First of all, I want to be clear. I am not on here representing GM. I don't work for GM and I have no affiliation with GM. So please don't make assumptions about me.
I am confused. You have this thread where you offer to escalate warranty issues. From what I understand, the escalation process can only be initiated by a GM employee. So how is it that you can initiate the escalation procedure without being affiliated with GM?

In all honesty, I meant nothing personal by my comment. Hope you didn't take it that way.
[rant] I have very high regards for this site. It is well ran and well funded. This site pretty much sets the bar for similar sites, so the content in these technical forums should be accurate, imo. Instead, we have to put on a pair of waste-high waders before entering to get through all the misinformation and bs. [/rant]
- Maggie w/ 3.6" Pulley | Kooks Coated 1 7/8" LT Headers | Rotofab CAI | MSD FPVB | ZR1 Twin Disc Clutch / LPE flywheel | MGW Short Throw Shifter | Diablosport Trinity / PLX boost & AFR sensor modules | TCI line-lock