View Single Post
Old 02-27-2011, 07:12 AM   #1
Expand-A-Sign USA

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2LT RS
Sponsors - last chance to order Banners in-time for C5F II !

Last Chance to Order to Ensure Delivery Ahead of Camaro5Fest II

Special Pricing on Banners, Value A-Frames, Table Cloths and Banner Stands Extended to March 15, 2011 - orders delived by March 31st !

I've extended the Special Pricing on the attached flyer to March 15th for orders placed/paid by that date. This will enable us to deliver your order in time for Camaro5Fest II coming up April 14-17th.

I can provide a digital proof of your banner when you send me your Vectored (AI or EPS format, no jpgs) logo and details. Once artwork is approved/order & payment received we typically deliver within 2 weeks.

Expand A Sign Banners offer the following advantages:
- Wing, Feather or Flying Banner style options - height options range 7'-17' tall.
- Durable fiber-glass poles, UV-Resistant Polyester Fabric printed Double-sided or Single-sided.
- Flexibility - poles can be re-used with new printed fabrics at 50% of your original investment
- Easy Set-up/Tear-down, plus compact storage with included carrying case
- Variety of mounting bases for use on natural turf, hard surfaces, tents, fencing, poles, trailers and buildings
- Also ask us about printed fabric or vinyl banners in a variety of sizes as another cost-effective means to show your brand.

Feel free to call me anytime on my mobile 908-285-1630 to discuss your needs - thanks.
Attached Images

Expand-A-Sign USA is offline   Reply With Quote