View Single Post
Old 03-19-2012, 09:32 PM   #84
Kronix
NJ/SoCal HT5 COTW 3/25/12

Drives: 2015 Z06/14 C7/08 Z06/07 Tahoe Z71
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lukeko View Post
Very cool. Fun vanity plates are always cool.

You know, For some reason I thought you were on the east coast. Was gonna say we should go cruise some. Glad your happy about relocating.
I still have properties back in NJ, still kept my Eagles season tickets so I'm back quite a bit.....I've always wanted to come out to Cali so I could surf year round, I'm getting that out of my system and I know one day we'll be back east and I'll definitely still have my SS as it's a lifer, so one day Lukeko we WILL cruise!

BTW, just got a call from the shop, they're putting my car on scales and are going to balance it prior to the alignment. I can't speak highly enough about Ray & Extreme Auto Works, he took this car as if it were his own and he's doing a tremendous job with it, he's still there at 7:30pm balancing it and he actually has more pictures of it than I do...You have to admire someone that takes such pride in their work. I HIGHLY recommend Extreme Auto Works for any Camaro or performance car owner on the Central Coast, if you want fair, honest people working on your car. A good, honest & reliable mechanic is hard to find these days!

Built by Late Model Racecraft
Fastest C7 in Tri-State 10.13 @ 134mph
7/26/14 Corvette Challenge Raceway Park, E-Town, NJ
Kronix is offline   Reply With Quote