View Single Post
Old 05-08-2012, 01:05 PM   #222
Dizzy

Drives: Black 2011 2ss
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kronix View Post
Don't hold your breath on that one Dizzy....I just checked with the freight company and I won't have it until Wednesday
It does NOT take 4 days, like I was told....Mine shipped on 4/30 and was in New Mexico this morning and got an email saying there was a 90% chance it would be delivered late, which meant Wednesday. As if I'm not stressed enough with the move to SoCal in the next 10 days, I need this BS like a hole in my head

On a side note, got the Pfadt Camber plates installed and that dropped down the Pedders coilover adjustment knob about a 1/2" so I won't be cutting a hole in my hood to accommodate the knob....And just my luck one of the Oracle ghosted sidemarkers I got had a defect in the LED, so that one had to go back....The only good thing that comes of all this BS is I'm not putting any miles on the car But when that beast is done SoCal will know I'm there!

sorry to hear about ur badluck bro, all i can say is shit happens, my motto expect the worst and hope for the best, as in for the bumper im giving it til next friday if i get it sooner then **** yea u know