View Single Post
Old 11-23-2009, 09:24 AM   #15
radz28
Petro-sexual

Drives: Ultra-Grin
Quote:
Originally Posted by JusticePete View Post
Mike does get excited.

When we develop a product for a new chassis we build our own car with substantially more performance capabilities than stock. We feel this is necessary for R & D. Generally I drive the car as a daily drive along with my wife to get a real world feel for the live-ability. Testing on the track is one thing. Taking a cross country drive is a very different. We do both. The results are generally a very good blend of track ready handling and daily driver comfort. We post in detail our experience and results. It should be obvious to anyone who is interested what we would bring to an event.

The performance specifications of our cars are posted on line and on our website. That makes beating Pedders easy. Whatever we bring to an event will never surprise anyone. Whatever we bring to an event will be dialed in and perform exactly as posted on the forums. It is what we have done since day one and what we will continue to do. We do this not to win at the event, but to deliver the best possible product.
I like the way you guys do things "No bull".

'20 ZL1 Black "Fury"
A10, PDR, Exposed CF Extractor
Magnuson Magnum DI TVS2650R // RFBG // Soler 103 // TooHighPSI Port Injection // THPSI Billet Lid // FF // Katech Drop-In // PLM Heat Exchanger // ZLE Cradle bushings // BMR Chassis-Suspension Stuff // aFe Bars // Diode Dynamics LEDs // ACS Composites Guards // CF Dash // Aeroforce // tint // other stuffs
radz28 is offline   Reply With Quote