View Single Post
Old 06-15-2009, 08:55 PM   #1
MR 313

Drives: 2008 Trailblazer SS
2010 CAMARO AVIS RENTAL

Sad to say im not (YET) a proud camaro owner. I'm in the process of buying my first home. I have to store it some where right?
(DAMN PRIORITIES)

With that said Im a LONG way away from getting my camaro 1SS.

Anywho I will be going on vacation july 4th weekend so I thought
HEY!!! It would be if I flew to my destination and picked up a nice camaro LT1 to rent for the weekend me and my finance':5thgenvert:
Just to feel the experience of owning one for a couple days you guys make it sound so good

So i call to get a price and the guy told me it was none available for the weekend at that location. I told him that I had already reserved a full size (impala) for 4 days is it possible to upgrade. he said yes we can upgrade you BUT you have to keep the camaro all 4 days and the price is going to be$1167.00 (before tax and insurance) i said HELL NO!
So how much is the weekend rate? He said its not available! So now im confused I already cant get my own MARO until january and now your telling me it costs $1200 to rent 1 for 4 days?

I know many of you are already Proud Camaro owners, but have anybody rented one or know of someone that has rented one if so how much?

Thanks in advance

Last edited by MR 313; 06-15-2009 at 09:12 PM.
MR 313 is offline   Reply With Quote