View Single Post
Old 06-04-2013, 06:42 AM   #90
05SilverStreak

Drives: Black aSS 2011 - L99
Agree 100% with you. Need to get some more gauges and other important things before going further. And your right, I am not that far into it. For how I am setup right now, (which is very simple) and the way things are working its just amazing what this stuff does. I sprayed only 5 pounds total through the motor before pulling the plugs and checking them. There were worn, but that could be the 40,000 miles they already had on them. They did have a red tint to themwhich I was afraid was detonation, but the porcelin was intact and looking ok. I took them to this guy in town who has alot of experience with NOS and he said it was the octane booster I was using, before I even told him I was using octane booster. So Im trying to stay informed. The one step colder plugs worked even better, smoother power delivery and hit pretty hard for being dry. And the fact that an auto will usually kick down two gears when you floor it, so the Nos on top of that makes it go pretty good. I like to post all the stuff I do, even if its bad, it brings out alot of different opinions from different levels of experience.