View Single Post
Old 07-18-2013, 07:41 AM   #28
HaulnSS
2013 2SS/RS M6

Drives: 2013 2SS/RS M6 Dual Mode
Hope mine are in this run!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BalogUK View Post
So I talked to Rob at Pfadt this afternoon. It only took 5 weeks to finally have a legitimate conversation about their manufacturing process. The problem is not resolved but at least I understand. All along, I must admit that he crew at Pfadt have been professional and courteous- no matter how angry I am....they however refused to answer my questions directly- until Rob.

The total manufacturing timeline for the ZL spec sway bars (front and rear) is approximately 8 weeks. This is from bar stock to boxed and ready to ship. Rob has informed me that this production batch is approximately two weeks out. They are currently having the flat adjustable mounting plates cut, drilled and welded to the bar. After this the bars will be shipped out for powder coating, shipped back to Pfadt a couple days later for final assembly and shipment processing. This batch had experienced a brief delay due to bar stock arriving late, but they have pushed to get this batch prepared on schedule due to the extensive backlog.

I expressed to Rob that I would have much rather heard that the bars were 8-9 weeks out due to being a new production batch than to be fed liiitle portions of partial truth along the way. He agreed that they have not handled their customer communications as well as they could have.

So, I still don't have my bars but I now at least understand the process timeframe and when to better expect the shipment. A simple five minute call and some honesty....what a novel idea.

Hurst, Mojave Interior, 20% tint, Dual Mode Exhaust, ZL1 Splitter, ZL1 rockers, Blade spoiler, 3D Carbon rear quarter spats, CAI, Headers, M2W, catch can, apex scoop, LED DRL's, smoke side markers, billet aluminum SS emblems, Street Scene lower grill with scoops, BMR subframe connectors, lowering springs, bushings. Forgeline 20" w Nitto 315/275
HaulnSS is offline   Reply With Quote