Thread: Farewell 296
View Single Post
Old 08-29-2009, 06:22 AM   #45
Boogie832
12-08-08 Arrived 06-02-09

Drives: 1967 Camaro Richmond5-speed
TO NUMBER 3 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Scott,

If it has to be then I reckon it has to be! Dog-gone-it though!
I truly understand your sadness too!

I like many others here at Camaro5 have become VERY attached to my new SS. (I knew I would). Amazing how much though! I could list a lot of reasons for it too! Like my new building being built just to house this beautiful ride. (another $12,000). What is this, a fever or something? And, how long will it last? Must be a sickness or something and lot of us have it!

You have been (and still are) a wonderful icon for the GM community and I know you know how I feel about you and Lisa! But, I'd like to reiterate my feelings here and say Thanks again for your motavational support in which you were in part responsible for!

Although, I never rode or drove your CTF's, I thank you for your dedication to GM and bringing #1's Yellow (THOR) to Florida and allowing me the pleasure of riding in HIM and touching HIM. It gave me patience's (as most of us needed desperatly at the time of the big WAIT) and a stronger desire for my Camaro. As you already know, I ordered on 12-8-08, and my baby arrived on 6-2-09 in which I took ownership and drove home on 6-9-09. As many of us waited...and waited for what seem like forever (but was only a few weeks) you were there with the moral support saying hang in there, just hang on.

I'm sad to see your CTF have to go back. It has been a part of your and Lisa's life for a while now. Who knows what the future is bringing you, but, whatever it is,.......I'm sure we haven't heared the last of #3!

QUOTE... That depends. The new program GM just implemented rotates the assigned cars to even more drivers to get more miles for the quality evaluation. It could be back in service for up to another 4 months with another assigned driver. But under the old plan, the car would be cleaned up and sent to auction. In some cases, employees could be given the opportunity to purchase the car. We'll have to see what happens.

Again, THANK YOU!
Bruce...........
Bartow FL

Ordered 2SS/RS IOM,12/08/08.
Arrived at Dealer 06-02-09
Brought Home! 06-09-09
Boogie832 is offline   Reply With Quote