View Single Post
Old 01-06-2011, 01:03 AM   #18
SSE 4 2SS
Boosted Moderator

Drives: Bone Stock LS3
Send a message via AIM to SSE 4 2SS Send a message via Yahoo to SSE 4 2SS
I started hanging out with the San Antonio Friday night crew of 5th Gen Camaro owners. What a great group to be associated with... I got lots of compliments on the engine cover, and Doug, Tag, got to drive my car as he was still trying to decide what shifter he wanted...

Well, one of the guys one upped me (in a very nice way) with his engine cover. He did basically the same thing I did but he went a little further, and added a reflector underneath it and lights. When I saw his, I had to add to mine and here is the result... Sorry for the poor quality images...The same guy that added the lights to his, also provided me with a few other items, which may be seen here if you look around...

If you look through the windshield you will see Pink Pig... Pig has close to half a million miles with me and this Camaro is her fourth vehicle...

My wife got Pink Pig for me quite a few years ago after her dad offered me BBQ pork fresh off the grill. I had been at his ranch welding for four days and I really wanted to get home to see his daughter. I drove home, and in the time it took me, he called her and griped about me...to his daughter, my wife, about me taking her over the pork...

She found Pink Pig the next day, and like they say, the rest is history... Pig has been all over Louisiana, and from Texas to Wyoming, to Yellowstone(she didn't care much for the Buffalo, but loved old Faithful), to Utah, and Colorado and out to the White Sands National Monument, which required driving through the White Sands MUSCLE Test Range, thanks Pat and Debbie... and to Carlsbad Caverns...She is looking forward to the trip to Chandler in April... Shes been from sea level to over 11000 feet above it while riding in Brandi...

In Pigs previous three vehicles, she never left the dash, seldom even ventured to the sides of the dash to check out the scenery, but she gets really pissed now when she flies a&& first off the dash and ends up in the backseat... which happens most every time I hammer on Brandi...wait until the Twins get here... holee hell on a pogostick... she'll end by the back window seeing the poor schmuck in the other lane disappear in the distance, dust and tire smoke behind me...

There are a few other pics showing some of the sights Pig has enjoyed as well as Pat and Debs Camaro. We had a great time with them in Los Cruces, (they opened their home to us) and are looking forward to meeting up with them again in April on the way to the Fest II...
Attached Images

Horsepower is how fast you hit the wall.
Torque is how far you take the wall with you.

“If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough.” Mario Andretti

If you can turn, you ain't going fast enough...
SSE 4 2SS is offline   Reply With Quote