View Single Post
Old 11-06-2009, 01:50 PM   #58
GaryTucker

Drives: 09 Vette GT1, 06 350Z, 82 MSE
Quote:
Originally Posted by JamesMO View Post
Chauvinistic pig?? I'm a 20 year old college student, what do you expect??
haha and why did you automatically get so defensive when i made that comment about women, and inadequate feelings of my manhood?? really?? your the one getting defensive writing damn near a thesis paper. So if your really gonna try to emasculate me your gonna have to do alot better. and being that it is mostly dudes on here I thought I could joke around and somebody would just come up with a clever comeback instead of getting defensive.lol. AND YES I WILL BASH MUSTANG OWNERS THAT COMPLAIN ABOUT MINOR PROBLEMS WITH A CAMARO, AS IF THE MUSTANG IS ALMIGHTY AND PERFECT!! but, i will never bash any chevy owners

btw i love the car Idrove in highschool
Mostly dudes? Yeah that plays well. Thanks for the PM though. Its nice to know that the average american only makes it seven years in a marriage.

As far as why I got defensive... Could it be that I have respect for women and I tire of people like you degrading them every chance they get. I'm sure you can't handle women in race cars or as police officers either...let's flesh out the stereotype here

I don't believe the OP came in saying the Mustang was all that...but obviously you've got an issue with Mustangs...so I'll leave you to it.

You won't bash chevy owners huh? How many times have you laughed at a Metro? It is a Chevy...check the nameplate.

I'm done with the conversation with you. Good luck in life. I do hope you learn...sooner rather than later. Divorce can be an awful expensive price to pay...
GaryTucker is offline   Reply With Quote