View Single Post
Old 12-13-2009, 05:57 PM   #7
taz
Taz

Drives: 2010 RS/SS Camaro
Quote:
Originally Posted by dms View Post
The Certification process is to supervise one on one the proper installation of all Pedders components.

We have 7 systems that qualify for this complete system. Prices range from
$2200 to $3250. the variations are:
1. drop coils vs Xa coil overs
2. Rear subframe bushings
3. Solution B vs Solution C sway bar packages/

If ordered this month, you will get not only a 10% off on parts, you will also get a free set of stainless brake lines, which are valued at $200.

Now due to the serious reduction of our US dollar, we will most likely have a 10% increase in pricing. So ordering and putting a deposit down now, will save you some big bucks!

Labor will average in the 15 hour range plus alignment. Again, you will get a 10% off labor as well.

So the savings can be quite significant.

thanks
mike
dms
Thanks,
I will check out the packages you have for certification on your website and what they do. My camaro is not my primary car, so wouldnt have to be a rush certification. Plus I wanted to check out the store. I'm surprised I havent heard of them. I'm working on some mods so I want to check with you to see what would be your opinion on which cert would be best for my setup and not interferre with the suspension upgrades, which includes exhaust/header/SC upgrades and possible forged internals. Exhaust is dec/jan timeframe headers/tune last since I want to maximize the sc upgrade.

Mike
taz is offline   Reply With Quote