View Single Post
Old 05-11-2013, 01:46 AM   #6
Bad@ssCamaro
BeckyD Rocks :-)

Drives: 2015 1SS/1LE
Quote:
Originally Posted by '12chevycam View Post
Thanks man. It sucks because that was the closest dealer, now I am going to have to drive 2 hours to another dealer. I'm not even asking anything from the owner, just want him to know how his dealerships are being ran. I also posted on the BBB website so everyone that checks them out will see it. I hope people think twice before they go there, considering what I had to go through.
On a side note would you happen to have any information on the bubbling above the radio and the scratched radio face TSBs. I have looked at the other threads and some people are saying GM put a stop to replacing it, and some say different. Thanks for any help
I wouldn't worry about the TSB for the dash. When you bring it to the next dealer, show them the issue and I'm sure they will fix it. They will look up any information regarding your car with the VIN and as long as you are within spec of your warranty, it should be covered with the bumper to bumper. If they also refuse, then I would escalate to GM customer service to find a dealership that will repair it.

On a side note, when dealing with employees of a dealership, always maintain your cool, and stick to the issue(s) at hand. Cooler heads always prevail

Bad@ssCamaro is offline   Reply With Quote