View Single Post
Old 06-29-2012, 11:13 AM   #484
oortcloud

Drives: 2013 ZL1 ordered
Quote:
Originally Posted by A-little-perspective View Post
Take Mustang and Camaro out of the equation. That might make it more clear.

You could argue that being smart with your money would mean you live with what you have or get something entirely different with less operating cost. But do we really want to go down that road of telling people how to spend their money and how smart you are with your money? I don't think so.
I'm not sure I understand your point. I'm certainly not telling someone how to spend their money. I'm mearly asking why should I pay more?

How can I take those 2 cars out of the equation? The whole point of this thread is to talk about the motor trend review of those 2 cars. They posted the price just like every other review has done.

I priced out about a dozen other cars from ford, chevy, nissan, etc... The zl1 is not the cheapest I looked at but it's also not the most expensive.

The fact is that the zl1 is cheaper and is beating the gt500 on some road courses. And so far it looks like when doing more than a couple laps, the zl1 is possibly the faster car on all road courses. So again, why should I pay more for a car that is not performing as good as the zl1?
oortcloud is offline   Reply With Quote