View Single Post
Old 11-21-2011, 03:04 PM   #7
RED DEMON SS
OFF THE CHAIN

Drives: PSHHH UWISH
Quote:
Originally Posted by WheelmanSS View Post
Kudos to you OP.

I'll be honest, when I started reading your first thread, I thought you came off as a bit jumpy and might have had something going on the side with this 'vendor' you purchased from...

However, after seeing the way you were vilified by the vendors here, I can see you truly were just a consumer trying to get the best deal you could. And you seemed interested in passing the deal on to other members. Nothing wrong with that; welcome to America, people.

I was honestly on the fence about using JRE prior to that last thread. During my attempts to gather information on this forum, you can't get a word in edge-wise withouth someone trying to sell you something. You ask opinions on building a particular setup, and you get blown off with "buy this, its the setup everyone has, works good."

Then to see JRE went out and bought up all these Maggie kits after scolding people for not supporting vendors and buying from them? WOW. This at least confirms that I will never do business with this vendor.

Pretty disappointing. I'm glad I didn't pull the trigger yet. I will continue to work with the very few vendors out there that don't have ulterior motives and are not trying to make some Camaro aftermarket monopoly for themselves.
Thanks Wheelman, nothing for me but other happy people who own a 5th Gen, just want to see others get a great deal with good support, by the way Brian with Blown Chevy seems like he truly cares about all of us here after speaking with him for about 15 minutes on the phone, he also sells superchargers at a rocking deal!