View Single Post
Old 07-01-2009, 11:24 AM   #1
GLBL WMR
Booya

Drives: Black 2010 2SS/RS
Well it took 5 weeks for somebody to hit me

Some girl on Vine street in Philadelphia tried to make a left hand turn from the right hand lane, and the next thing I knew she was right in front of me and rubbed the right corner of my bumper with her left rear quarter. She cut me off with such confidence and grace that I initially thought that it was my fault and that the lane I was in had to go left. Once I got out of the car I saw that was definitely not the case, I called the cops to have the report filed. Needless to say, I am not dropping a cent for this.

It's only cosmetic damage, but it looks like some of the damage may go deeper than paint, so I am going to push for a whole new front bumper cover. I don't want any bondo or BS - I will accept nothing less than perfection.

Later that day, I had a state cop follow me into a parking lot to take pictures and BS about the car.. I told him he could take as many pictures as he wanted, just stay away from the damaged area because it was all muffed up. I told him the story and he said, "Oh my God, you should have killed her."