JProberts

Drives: 2SS RJT RS/Sunroof
What to do?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frans96ss View Post
Feel free to give us a call. I have a few parts for you in stock
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jozef View Post
If you want some really good custom exhaust work done, give AA Speed and Custom in Woodbrige a call. Ask for Dan or Patty and tell them that Joe from Fastenal sent you. He'll take care of you.

703-494-1330

Thanks for all the good information and I will definitely be in touch when I decide what and when I want to do these modifications.

I have seen your website (frans96ss) and noticed that you specialize in the LS3 engine so I assume you would also specialize on the L99 also.

My major concern is my GM warranty, but I know thats out the window once I make any serious modifications like a cat back and headers or a supercharger kit.

So my main question is if/when I do major engine modifications what type of warranty can I expect from the company that does the mods? If my engine blows or the transmission or rear end craps the bed what can I expect these companies to cover? Will they restore my car fully or will I be out on a limb with them and GM?

At this point I am sure I will at least upgrade the exhaust and headers but don't really want to go all GM parts just to protect my warranty but I also don't have money to just throw away.

But there is a part of me that wants to go balls to the walls and try to get 500 HP out of these car because I know it is capable of doing it. And I think that part of mw is going to win but I want to be sure that my car can be repaired if damaged.

Thanks for the info and any more feedback is greatly appreciated.

I will PM you guys soon when I have made a definite decision.

Thanks
JProberts is offline   Reply With Quote