Thread: Z28 or ZL1
View Single Post
Old 02-24-2011, 04:31 PM   #74
calbert1999
Camaro SS Lover

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS/RS Black IOM
Quote:
Originally Posted by wildpaws View Post
First of all "Dude", you are absolutely free to believe whatever fairy tale you want to believe! The 2010 Camaro was only shown as a prototype at the Detroit Auto Show in Jan. 2006, with no real plans for production, I don't think it was even given the green light for production until sometime in late 2006 or early 2007, so to even think that it would be released in 2008 is far beyond reality and borders on stupidity. I don't care if there have been deals between SLP and GM in the past, I don't care if you looked at the specs, sat in ten thousand of them, or got all of the ZL1 facts at a GM display at an auto show, or if there have been 2000 deals between SLP and GM in the past, the 2012 ZL1 is going to be a GM product through and through and SLP will no longer be making ZL1s, it's just that simple. And yes the current ZL1 is an SLP product, that much we all know, the 2012 ZL1 will not be an SLP product, the 2012 ZL1 is what is being discussed in this thread and not the current 2011 SLP ZL1. So I fully intend to stop responding to your continued ranting and delusions, if that's what you want to believe, then far be it for me to hinder that.
Clyde
"And yes the current ZL1 is an SLP product, that much we all know."

That was my point to begin with. I love winning "debates" with facts, you like winning rants with "thoughts", and dillusional fairly tales of what might be in 2012.
Do your research, there are virtually thousands of announcements and reviews of the 2008 Camaro all over the internet with GM themselves "quoted" as to saying the 2008 Camaro will start to build in mid-to-late 2007 ready for the market in early 2008. Instead of looking up intelligent words in the dictionary to post in forums to add credibillity to your useless information spend a few moments doing research to backup your moronic blabbering.
This just further proves my point that if there is going to be a GM ZL1 product offering, we'll have to wait and see as there are numerous "hyped" up announcements of a 2008 Camaro that never came to fruition until 2010.