View Single Post
Old 03-15-2012, 09:41 AM   #8
MA2010SS

Drives: 2010 Camaro SS
I have the richmond 4.11's from JRE along with the urethane bushings which resonate the sound more than the rubber bushings would, I also have the whine. I've put about 1200 miles on this rear end and I have changed the diff fluid 7 times. Valvoline twice, Mobile, Penzoil, Royal Purple, Redline shock proof, and finally Lucas. All of the oils were non synthedic except for RP and Redline, all of the weights were 85w x 140w except for Redline that was 250W. The quietest oil that seemed to work was the Lucas, RP and Redline did not last more than 10 miles each before I changed them out. The worst was the Redline, noise all the way through any speed. All oil changes I made I also added 1 pint of Ford friction modifier. Just thought I would share my experiences with you guys.

Cheers!
2010 Camaro SS Whipple SC, CAI Inc Intake, TSP 1 7/8" LT headers no cats, 3" magnaflow exhaust, HPT, RX Catch Can, LSR Toe Rods, LSR Trailing Arms, ALKY Control Meth, McLeod RXT Twin Disc, ZL1 fuel pump, 3.73 ZL1 Differential Kit, BTR PDS Stage 2 Cam, Tuned by SLOWHAWK Performance Bridgewater MA
MA2010SS is offline   Reply With Quote