View Single Post
Old 11-23-2013, 11:08 PM   #2
Disturbed1LE
COTW 12/2/13

Drives: 2013 AGM 2SS/RS 1LE
The more I researched, the more options I found. The biggest problem I personally had was… wheels. I wanted to make sure that whatever wheels I chose had that Camaro look. The more I looked, the more confused I was. Surely there was a wheel out there that would fit my taste.
I finally stumbled across the 10 spoke, black ZL1 wheels… heaven.

Personally, I haven't seen a better looking wheel. I started looking for a set, but again, my personal taste got in the way. I respect the look of black on black. I know they are very popular, but it is not for me. Not on my Camaro. I started looking again, but kept trying to figure out how to make the ZL1 wheels work for me. One day, I stumbled across a 1LE video review. I was immediately sold on it. I could do all of this to my car, but I would still have black on black.

I sat down with my wife one day and we start talking about all of this and she says, "Well why don't you just get one of those?"

Game on!

I start researching options, colors, watching videos, reading reviews. I try to make sure if I order this car, it will be built the way I want it and it will be worth the trade. I finally decide to move forward.
I was going back and forth and back and forth to go ahead and order the 1LE. Then the 2014's were revealed. I'm not a fan of the rear end. So I went to my dealer and sat down with them and ordered my '13 1LE.

2013 Camaro AGM 2SS/RS
NPP exhaust
Sunroof
Navigation

My wife's one demand… err request. Well no, she said this is what had to happen. I had to replace the spoiler. After the GM dovetail spoiler on my black one, we both felt the smaller spoiler left an unfinished look.
So of course, I told her ok :thumb up:

Then began the wait.

Almost seven weeks later to the day, she showed up at the dealership. I knew before my salesman did. It was pouring rain during the delivery. He found her on the back lot and brought her up to send me this pic.
Attached Images

Disturbed1LE is offline   Reply With Quote