Thread: RX is Terrible!
View Single Post
Old 09-12-2013, 09:12 PM   #9
giant_g2

Drives: '13 1LE, '89 Caprice
Quote:
Originally Posted by menendez1293 View Post
Unfortunately you are not alone. If I were you I would just file a dispute with your credit card and order the Elite can from Apex Chase.
I would like the company to refund my money and then I will buy an Elite.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CamaroJoe96 View Post
You're beating a dead horse. They're having trouble keeping up with demand. Mine took 3 months to arrive, and am over all happy with the product. If you don't want to wait, ask for a refund, and go with an elite catch can. Filing a law suit is out of hand imo
I don't want to file a law suit, just file a complaint; not because of how long it is taking, but because they flat out lied to me (hell of a lot longer than 2 weeks, or 6 weeks).

Quote:
Originally Posted by OldScoolCamaro View Post
....IMHO it's a small company that is expanding. They make a quality product, but due to all the exposure and positive feedback here they have gotten more orders than they can deliver on a timely basis. In other words, the demand exceeded the supply capacity. Be patient.
If they could actually tell me when they will ship it, then I would be happy. I'm tired of them jerking me around for over 2 months saying that that it will ship in the next 2 weeks. I don't like being lied to.
giant_g2 is offline   Reply With Quote