View Single Post
Old 10-06-2012, 02:35 PM   #1
Turbo99

Drives: 08' F250 Diesel & 10' Camaro 2SS
Car just dies....

So my mods are in my sig. and its ran great until the the last 2 changes. I upped the boost from 9 to 11 and changed over to ID850s and it ran great for but was kind of easy to stall out when taking off and then it started dieing but only after you were driving and say coming up to a stop, push the clutch in and the car would drop to an idle but then it would drop too low (800rpm) and try to catch itself and go up to 1400 and back down to 800 and then die. I was going to change to the Maggine Max stage 1 anyway so I waited to work on the tune then and it wasn't dieing every time out just once in awhile.
I then got the Maggie Max stage 1 from Ted and he retuned and car ran great on the dyno and on the way home, but a couple days later it started dieing again and now it does it regularly same as before just when you are slowing down and clutch pushed in and coasting. The car idles fine if you just crank it and let it idle. I did have a chance to look at the TB percentage when it was doing this and it idles good at 16.5% but when it is dieing it drops to 12% then to 19% and then back to 12% and dies.

Ted is going to tell me what PIDs to log but I am away for work for a few weeks and was thinking maybe somebody had a thought of what it might could be, there are no codes or lights the car just dies. Any ideas would be appriciated and give me a good place to start when I get back around the car.
Turbo99 is offline   Reply With Quote