View Single Post
Old 09-23-2009, 01:36 PM   #16
Justcallme61

Drives: 2000 honda accord v6
Quote:
Originally Posted by MCPOAJ View Post
thanks... just like every honda driver is a ricer correct?? i live in a town full of poeple over 65 and everybody is scared to do over 25 and imo they're even MORE dangerous then the highschoolers the "powerful" cars at my school are the ones kept the NICEST and drive the best i can't tell you how many times i've been cut off and i'm only 17 and no it's not because i was speeding i hardly ever speed and the one time i want to get home after riding at the track i get a ticket for 10 over (there was absolutly nobody out there) and that's the only "trouble" i've ever been in and actually people give me shit for how well i keep my car it's the kids that get the "police interceptor" crown vics that think their hot shot's or the guys with the ridicuously loud trucks so just remember next time you see a kid with a nice car don't think he's a douche bag i catch so much shit from people for it oh and the insurance is pretty ridiculous
Hey! You must live in Sioux Falls! :P. Sorry, no offense meant. Of course there are always exceptions. I'm only 20 and, not to be cocky or conceited, but I'm one of the best drivers around haha. But then again I only have a 200 hp sedan with non-existant torque, although I did have a foxbody Mustang with a few mods that could get with it. And even though my car is only worth 5-6k, I am more anal about it than most people with new cars, so I know what you mean. I agree about the old people, though, they are the ridiculous ones.
Justcallme61 is offline   Reply With Quote