View Single Post
Old 04-03-2013, 01:49 PM   #403
fbodfather

Drives: Camaros................
[QUOTE=SilverSurfer21;6369679]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Angrybird 12 View Post

LOL Please tell me...what car (European) did they get the design Qs from??? Who ever wrote that article is full of you know what. I like how they are rewriting history to make a story. (not saying you did) You are an innocent bystander in this and honestly came across this article and you think it is gospel. The guy that wrote this was a young kid back then and his dad had a Chevy dealership. That makes him an expert!??? Ha Ha Ha. I was an engineer for GM and personally know the history of the Camaro. It was my first Factory car I ever bought. 1973! It was NOT influenced at all from Europe. This guy is hilarious! The article is not at all factual however.

I will give you the benefit of the doubt because you read it. I am not knocking you. You have to put things into prospective and look who is writing the articles that you quote though.

uhmmmmm........you may want to go back and read some of the articles from late winter of 1969/70--- and you might want to talk with some of the designers on the 2nd gen Fcar-- no question it reflected European influence and that was the intention.

Just as some can't quite see a 'Ferrari' (circa that time) in the 1955 Chevy grille - others can......