Old 01-18-2012, 08:31 AM   #682
Kyle.Gilmour
Charter Circle Member

Drives: 427 LSX- with TWINS
Location: Back in Michigan!! Do miss ATX and my Tejas friends
Send a message via AIM to Kyle.Gilmour
Quote:
Originally Posted by rico-2SS View Post
At least crack heads have a place to go for help. For mod addiction you just hear from other C5'ers, or stand at shows, or talk with other gear heads that keep feeding you what they have done or you can "do more" "do more". Then you may feel like a dog that hasn't been feed for 4 days. "Mod'ing - you never get your fix"

In many cases this isn't even keeping up with the Jones's, this is Jonesing and just plain "keeping up"
hahaha... now that is a new Camaro5 Proverb right there.

speaking about keeping up...

I need a rear end... I already have a DSS 1400hp axels and DSS drive shaft

- do i get the DSS Strange 9in kit... which will require NEW Axels and drive shaft because the center section is different, so all the lengths are different. DSS will take my parts in as returns, but not sure what kind of price they will give me.

- DSS Hammerhead 12 bolt kit (coming early 2012) - I need to figure out the major differences between this and the Strange 9in.

- Strange Solid Rear Axel - same rear end that is in the COPO Camaro, get rid of the IRS all together, (need to call strange and get more details)
talked to strange... will not be for sale... they may do one offs... but the fabrication is suppose to be a insane

- Lingenfelter IRS - not too excited about this one, would rather just go with the DSS/Strange kit.

any one have some decent info on the above...

Last edited by Kyle.Gilmour; 01-18-2012 at 08:47 AM.
Kyle.Gilmour is offline   Reply With Quote