View Single Post
Old 07-12-2012, 06:02 PM   #79
SIXJAK

Drives: MO's only SC'd LLT.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SC2150 View Post
Jak....anxious to talk with him. Outside feedback is AWAYS good, and as most know we are always making improvements when we can see them.
PM sent as well as text to my installer letting him know to email you.

Update.

My car is actually at the dealer getting a rattle looked at that occurs under moderate to heavy acceleration. The transmission tunnel heat shield is the culprit. One of the main reasons I ditched the SOLO catback last November was because of that noise. The local muffler shop and I chased that sound for months to no avail.

With the installation of the ARK, 95% of it went away. It's been growing worse and worse however especially since the Hurst STS install. What would most dealers do in this case? Here's what mine is doing: they're fixing it under warranty.

You think when it comes time to buy 6 new cars for marketing, we're going to buy Challengers or Mustangs from their competitor across the street? Not likely. These guys have been exceptional.

I took it in yesterday and it's been quite the bugaboo. It will be ready in the morning. And then it's hitting the alignment rack tomorrow @ 1pm
IPF supercharger kit, IPF tune, SW LT's, R. Tech HFC's, ARK DT-S catback, SS Brembo brake upgrade, BC Racing adjustable coilovers, Hurst STS, Pfadt rear arm package, Pfadt adjustable sways & end links, Pfadt diff bushings, BMR rear cradle full kit blk bezels,SS diffuser, Innovate gauges.