View Single Post
Old 07-12-2012, 11:06 PM   #84
BaylorCamaro
Track > 1/4 Mile

Drives: 2016 C7 Z51
Quote:
Originally Posted by scrming View Post
or worse... mod the wife's v6!

This is one of the reasons I love being a V6 enthusiast... some of the post are pretty funny...

http://www.tbssowners.com/forums/showthread.php?t=78437
You sir just made my week!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pierce34 View Post
Jak,

What was the dealership going to do to fix the rattle from the exhaust? I have the SOLO exhaust and it has been driving me nuts as well.
Does it sound like this at all??

As some of you know I have created a thread about some random squeak and I haven't been able to pin point it. I'll pop my hood because it sounds like it's coming from the engine bay. However when I listen to the engine bay it is hard to hear, granted there is a lot of other noise in there too. However when I lay down on either side or in front of the car I can hear it. I'm wondering if it's an exhaust leak. However I didn't think an exhaust leak sounded like that. Like I said in my other thread, I'll have an automotive stethoscope this weekend so hopefully I can pin point it.

However I do not have SOLO exhaust. Just ARH LT headers, high flow cats, stock SS mid pipes and MRT v1 exhaust. Anyone ideas? I originally thought it was a bearing going bad in a pulley, but it sounds like it coming from the driver said header or under the car...