View Single Post
Old 05-29-2013, 08:26 AM   #27
SC2150
Account Suspended

Drives: 2012 Camaro RS, RX supercharged
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adadda View Post
LOL...how come anytime someone questions your post they have a biased opinion or a hidden agenda ? you ever think you are just a little paranoid. If you state something to be factual then you as a professional should be able to back up what you are saying . also how is this YOUR thread ? and I would put jamie's track time and experience with the 5th gen against yours any day . im done with this baby someone else can spank it ......

LOL!!! I am backing it up.....it has been 1/2 day since called out. There will be examples, and call FTI directly as well if you want to take the uninformed stance. He attacked, I responded. I did not call him out, just the opposite.

All day long the average gain traction dependent is a minimum of .3 to as high as .7, and .5 is the average. I have never attacked Jamie in all the years on here....just the opposite, but call me out publically and I will defend myself....would not expect anyone else to do less, but you are way out of your league here when it comes to drag racing. I may be as clueless about road racing as most, but this is something I have more experience, more accomplishments, and more related REAL championships personally or my drivers through the years than most anyone on this site period.
SC2150 is offline   Reply With Quote