View Single Post
Old 03-12-2010, 10:59 AM   #24
hair10

Drives: 2SS - Transformer Edition
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet Caroline 2SS Aqua View Post
hair10----
Ok well I bought Ridetones as well. OK I really bought 4. No I don’t know why but I did. It looks like I have three extras. The install wont be hard but I wont be done soon.
Find the wires and tap in to it.

My questions is about the tones. Do you know how to put them in without paying the company again. 2 dollars per tone will add up. Also do you use the US or Europe site. It looks like to me that the US site hasn’t been updated recently 2006. Too bad I think. I will search the Europe one. Keep me informed on what your doing, and I will keep you informed on my progress. I bought the Knight Rider Style Scanner Lights from the forum and want to add the knight rider / Cylon Swish sound when the light is activated. I will try to do the DIY Photo thing of both when the Scanner Light arrives at the end of the month. Thanks for the IDEA.
As far as I know you have to go through the site. I really haven't looked into the file formats or if it can be done without purchasing from ridetones... I'm only interested in the sounds the robots make when changing forms, so it only cost me a couple of bucks.

I used the US site.

hair10 is offline   Reply With Quote