View Single Post
Old 03-28-2012, 08:32 PM   #135
Kronix
NJ/SoCal HT5 COTW 3/25/12

Drives: 2015 Z06/14 C7/08 Z06/07 Tahoe Z71
Thanks very much fisherssmoke, appreciate it kindly!

Was a little under the weather today so I didn't have a chance to get to the shop to take some pics of the V1 Radar system as promised....Tomorrow definitely!

In addition to the Pfadt Front Radius Arm Bearings & Rear Upper Control Arm Inner Bushing that are going on tomorrow when we do the Pedders Eccentric Bolts, I just purchased from MTI there High Grade/High Performance Tensioner & 87mm Billet pulley to replace the stock tensioner & the plastic stock pulley. I also ordered the ZL1 Fuel Pump from Patrick @ GM Parts Warehouse today, so that will match my ZL1 front bumper In addition, I just got the new Oracle Ghosted Sidemarker kit from Jonathan @ AAC...When will it stop???

I'd like to personally thank Bill@CAI for helping me out by sending me a lid for my CAI intake but disassembled, because the actual metal lid will be going to Roger @ Emblem Pros to get matching Hydro-coat treatment, and I'll be leaving the plexglass off and using the gasket sent by Eric at MPD1 for a tight seal on the ram air hood. Pics of that as soon as it arrives. Still contemplating the proper badging and placement.

I'm thinking of getting my stock SS rims powder-coated matte Black, to use for racing/track days, may start that project next week. I think with the adjustable Pedders suspension it would be nice to have 2 sets of rims to swap back & forth.

Thanks again for the great honor of COTW!!

Built by Late Model Racecraft
Fastest C7 in Tri-State 10.13 @ 134mph
7/26/14 Corvette Challenge Raceway Park, E-Town, NJ
Kronix is offline   Reply With Quote