View Single Post
Old 09-27-2009, 09:27 PM   #105
Speed74SS

Drives: 2010 LPE 650+ CTS-V
I was first introduced to hot rods and muscles cars by my cousins who owned a body shop and always had old novas and camaros. I think ever since I was about 10 years old they used to stop by and pick me up and drive around and do burnouts. When I was a junior in high school I was turned on to a orange/red '79 Z28 and I couldn't turn back. Since that car I have had an '84 Z28, a '91 RS and a '99 SS. I loved all of them and wish I wouldn't have got rid of the '99 SS but if I hadn't, I would have never got the 2010.

I told myself that if a new model came out that I was going to get one. I saw the concepts and I knew what was coming home to the garage, as soon as they were in production. I love every aspect of this car and what GM did with it. I am sure the stock Camaro would have done it for me but I have somehow always wanted more, no matter what it is. I also have a good friend that has a '06 Subaru STI with about 450hp and there is no way I was going to buy a new car that would be slower than his car.

This leads me on my search to figure out what I need to do to make it happen. I thought about ordering the parts and having someone do it but there is really no story or reputation that goes into it. Thats when I ran across LPE when I was doing some research on magnacharger one night. I am so glad I did because now I have a built car, the way I want it, with rich history and pride that goes into every car that they do. It was the best decision I could make and I will definately being coming back to LPE for the 650 package and some other upgrades in the future. Plus it is great to have some others on this forum going through the same experience and I await the great results on your cars as well!!!
Speed74SS is offline   Reply With Quote