View Single Post
Old 03-10-2009, 09:40 PM   #12
Number 3
Hail to the King baby!

Drives: '19 XT4 2.0T & '22 VW Atlas 2.0T
Quote:
Originally Posted by SummoneR View Post
Awesome! I was hoping this was the case. I too have a 3G iPhone, I have found with a pair of head phones I have that have a dongle that plugs into the bottom of iPods it allows the iPod to transmit audio via bluetooth to the headset and pauses the music when a call comes in. Much the same way the iPhone 3G pauses when a call comes in, minus the ability to transfer music audio via bluetooth, so this nifty headset I bought for my iPod/RAZR V3xx does not work with my iPhone 3G... because it does not accept streaming audio as you mentioned... anyway long story short, I was hoping that by plugging the 3G ino the USB of the Camaro that it would 1- charge it, 2 play the music through it, and 3 pause the music and link to the bluetooth in the car to answer the phone.! Sounds like it does, great news.

I do have one question though, when plugged in, do you lose control of the iPhones MP3 player and is it soley controled through the head unit? or does it still allow you to choose music from the phone directly without having to unplug it? Or is there an option in the head unit (such is the case in my after market Pioneer in my FJ) that allows you to control the iPhone from the head unit AND from the iPhone at the same time?
Not sure, I'll have to check, I've only used the radio. I guess if you want to use the ipod/iphone then you can use the regular audio jack.

I'll check it and get back to you.